Professional Growth Program (PGP)
Only current certificants are eligible for recertification.
PGP Portfolio Eligibility Requirements
- You must be currently certified and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (provide license number in PGP profile.) To recertify - AP WOC credentials follow the AP Portfolio requirements.
- You may not have first failed the examination for the current recertification period.
- Submit a completed portfolio between 3 and 6 months ahead of credentials expiration with fees (fees listed below).
- Review the PGP Handbook for complete requirements which include:
- Must have at least 10 CE's in the clinical specialty.
- Must have a portfolio with at least 80 points, but no more than 90 points.
- At least half of the portfolio must pertain to the clinical specialty.
5. Create online PGP profile and continually enter your projects/activities at: www.wocncb.org/pgp
PGP Portfolio Recertification Process
- Portfolio is reviewed for content and approved by PGP Committee.
- If approved, recertification is granted.
- If revisions are required You are LIMITED to 2 resubmissions (initial plus 2 revisions).
- If a portfolio is not approved after the resubmissions, it is a failed portfolio.
- Failed PGP candidates must recertify via examination and submit an exam application and fees (prior to credentials expiring).
- 2018 PGP webinar On Demand
- PGP Tutorial (Download free Powerpoint viewer)
- PGP Handbook
- PGP Online Access
- PGP Precepting tracking form (WOC Education Program students)
- PGP Precepting tracking form (Non-WOC Students)
- PGP Portfolio Checklist
|One Specialty:||$395 (equates to $79/year x 5)|
|Two Specialties:||$510 (equates to $102/year x 5)|
|Three Specialties:||$610 (equates to $122/year x 5)|
|Four Specialties:||$670 (equates to $134/year x 5)|
Note: There is a $25.00 administrative fee per PGP resubmission/per specialty, refer to PGP handbook for details.