WTA-C Recertification fees: $250.00
Once you have earned the WTA-C, you must recertify every 5 years to maintain your certification. To recertify, you must take the certification exam again.
- For those recertifying, you may send an application up to 18 months prior to credentials expiration.
- Apply on line at www.castleworldwide.com/Connect/wocncb-wta.
- Castle sends email confirmation of eligibility to exam
- Schedule your exam up to 12 months from the time of exam application submission (or prior to current credentials expiration)
- The scheduling system allows you to view exam dates 4 to 30 days out
- It is recommended to schedule exam dates at least 90 days prior to credentials expiration
- Testing sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
For questions or information on rescheduling or retakes please contact Castle
Worldwide at (919) 572-6880
Download WTA-C Candidate Examination Handbook here. The candidate handbook is a 23 page document.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click icon to install.)