How to Apply
- Certification Fees: $250 (equates to $50/year x 5)
For information on rescheduling or retakes please contact Scantron at (919) 572-6880
- Apply on line at WTA-C exam application
- Scantron sends email confirmation of eligibility to exam
- Schedule your exam up to 12 months from the time of exam application submission (or prior to current credentials expiration)
- The scheduling system allows you to view exam dates 4 to 30 days out
- Testing sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- For listing of test sites, click here.
Download Candidate Examination Handbook here.
The candidate handbook is a 56 page document.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click icon to install.)
Exam Pass Rate
The following statistics reflect the percentage of test-takers who passed the WTA-C exam in 2020. These numbers reflect pass rates of all exams taken, that is, the number of passing scores divided by the number of tests administered. As of today, more than 9,700 Wound, Ostomy, Continence and Foot Care nurses are currently certified by the WOCNCB®.
|Examination||Number Testing||Pass Rate||Total Active as of 12/31/20|
|Wound Treatment Associate (WTA-C®)||111||94%||468|