Press Release Archives
WOCNCB now Accepting Applications for Certification Grants and Employer Recognition Award
The WOCNCB will accept applications through January 31, 2011.
WOCNCB Board Member Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
Public member William Hogan is honored by Institute for Credentialing Excellence.
WOCNCB Sponsors Second Annual Scholarship to Nurse in Washington Internship (NIWI)
The WOCNCB NIWI scholarship application process is open now and will conclude at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on December 20, 2010.
WOCNCB Announces New Testing Partnership
Castle Worldwide, Inc. selected as new exam provider
2010 Employer Recognition Award Winner
The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB) announced that Iowa Health Home Care of Urbandale, Iowa, is the recipient of the 2010 WOCNCB Employer Recognition Award.
WOCNCB Streamlines PGP Process
The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB®) premiers the Online PGP Portfolio, a secure, Web-based software system that allows WOCNCB-certified wound, ostomy or continence (WOC) nurses to complete, archive and submit their Professional Growth Program (PGP) portfolios quickly and easily.
Announcing 2010 Grant Winners (PDF)
The WOCNCB Congratulates its 2010 Certification Grant Winners.
NIWI Scholarship Winner (PDF)
Heidi Cross, RN, MSN, FNP-BC, CWOCN, receives first annual NIWI scholarship.
WOCNCB Announces 2010 Board of Directors (PDF)
The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB®) proudly announces the Board of Directors serving the organization in 2010.
- The WOCNCB Board of Directors Announces Special Fee Discounts for 2010 (PDF) (12-09) (PDF)
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board Announces Announces Scholarship to 2010 Nurse in Washington Internship (PDF) (11-09) (PDF)
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board Announces 2009 Certification Grant Winners (PDF) (6-09) (PDF)
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board Selects Winner of 2009 Employer Recognition Award (PDF) (6-09) (PDF)
- WOCNCB Announces Alternative for Recertifying in Foot Care Nursing (PDF) (4-09) (PDF)
2008 and Prior
- Legal Defensibility of Certification Credentials (10-20-05) (PDF)
- WOCNCB Launched New Advanced Practice Credential (7-13-05) (PDF)
- WOCNCB® to offer credentialing to Canadian WOC (ET) nurses (4-21-05) (PDF)
- WOCNCB® launched new credential in January 2005: Certified Foot Care Nurse (CFCN®) (2-4-05) (MS Word document)