If you are currently certified, you may send an exam application up to 18 months prior to credentials expiration and must test prior to credentials expiration. See below on how to apply.
If your credential is lapsed LESS than 6 months, you may utilize the six-month grace period as outlined in the candidate handbook linked below. If your credential is lapsed MORE than 6 months, you may apply for exams showing your eligibility via the Experiential Pathway. Please review “Eligibility” in the candidate handbook linked below.
How to Apply
- Apply online
- Scantron sends email confirmation of eligibility to exam
- Schedule your exam up to 12 months from the time of exam application submission (or prior to current credentials expiration)
- The scheduling system allows you to view exam dates 4 to 30 days out
- It is recommended to schedule exam dates at least 90 days prior to credentials expiration
- Testing sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
For questions or information on rescheduling or retakes please contact Scantron
Worldwide at (919) 572-6880
Download Candidate Examination Handbook
The Candidate Handbook is a 56 page document.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click icon to install.)